The jammers in the simulated jamming environment are able to match the following radar characterstics:
- operating frequency
- pulse repetition frequency (PRF)
- pulse repetition interval (PRI)
- pulse width
The simulator for Jammers makes use of the Radar Model. It can emulate Noise Jammers and Deception Jammers.
- barrage jamming
- spot jamming
- repeater jamming
- digital radio frequency memory jamming (DRFM)
The supply of the jamming add-on is subject to EU regulation. This is not an attack simulator and it does not train jammer attacks. It trains security protection and defense as required in context of malicious and accidental disturbances for civil and military aviation infrastructures.
Ask for additional information on the FreeScopes Defense modules against jamming attacks in the modules
- FreeScopes ATC Disturbance Filtering & Analysis I
- FreeScopes ATC Disturbance Filtering & Analysis II