SkyRack ATC - 2 sides for perfect training outcome
A clean ATM-grade server cabinet on the front side.
A multitude of options for the trainer to degrade the system
on the rear-side (and through his software control panel)
EASA's Easy Access Rules for ATM-ANS (Regulation (EU) 2017/373) and ICAO Doc 10057 require ATSEP to be skilled on System Monitoring and Control.
An important part are
- UPS and battery,
- Environmental (heating,
- Fire and security
- Applications (e.g., FDPS)
- Data communications
SkyRadar provides the SkyRack ATC as infrastructure for monitoring and control exercises with SkySMC, the pedagogical, but fully operating monitoring and control solution. SkyRack is not a stand-alone infrastructure. SkySMC can connect concurrently to Surveillance Infrastructure like the NextGen 8 GHz Radar, to our fully operational ATM system, to our virtual infrastructure or to any external system with standardized Object Identifier Codes (by ITU or/and ISO).
- Server cabinet with rack
- 3 server modules
- Software applications and databases installed on the server modules
- Switchable network routerboard10 Ports for the selective interruption of network connection
- Switchable power strip for the selective interruption of power supply
- 3 UPSs (min 3x750 W) with SNMP monitoring
- Fan with thermostat
- Fire detector with SNMP
- LED illumination (blue)
- Power strip for LED illumination
See more extensions