The SkyRadar Cloud Server is part of the SkyRadar Modular Radar Training System. It allows to connect many SkyRadar Radar or Simulator units to more than 100 concurrent users. Using the lightweight Cloud-Technologies of Message Queues and Load Balancing the server virtualizes the radar components. Students can access various resources simultaneously.
The sever allows to connect the radar systems to university or academy networks and even to learning management systems (e.g., Moodle or Blackboard). It lowers the traffic load on the radar systems and provides additional compute capacity for a rapid and uninterrupted data supply. Through the Cloud Server and operated through the SkyRadar FreeScopes Software, the all SkyRadar modules (apart from the FMCW and SAR unit) can be operated as an online radar.
- One (1) Hardware server (configuration depending on customer requirement) with LINUX operating system
- One (1) SkyRadar Cloud Server software
- whole Family of SkyRadar Modular Radar Training System
SkyRadar Cloud Server Software Features
- SkyRadar Cloud is a Linux based server.
- Connection to SCORM-based Learning Management Systems (LMS) like Moodle or Blackboard possible.
- Capacity will be configured depending on the maximum required number of concurrent users.
In its standard configuration, the Cloud server comes as a rack-mountable unit with the dimensions 660 x 30 x 44 mm. Its features are as follows or equal / better
- 1 x Intel® Xeon® E3-1240 V5 3,5GHz S1151
- 1 x 8GB DDR4-2400 ECC x8 (total capacity: 8 GB)
- 1 x Samsung Server-SSD SM863 120GB MLC SATA-3 3,5 Zoll (Total Capacity: 120 GB)
- 300W Green power unit 1U 80+
The Cloud Server allows to provide Q and I data from one or more SkyRadar modular radar training systems to a high quantity of concurrent users. The server's capacity will be configured in function of the required maximum number of concurrent users.
Brand: SkyRadar Modular Radar Training System
Model: SkyRadar PSR-Cloud-Ver.5.0
Product ID: SkyRadar PSR-Cloud-Ver.5.0
price on request, New