NextGen Training Systems for Aviation Academies & Universities
#1 Global Supplier of Aviation Training Equipment from Radars to Tower Simulators
SkySMC - SkyRadar’s System Monitoring and Control Suite is a pedagogically enhanced, fully operational monitoring tool. We have optimized it to cater for the ATSEP-SMC training compliant to EASA's Easy Access Rules for ATM-ANS (Regulation (EU) 2017/373) and ICAO Doc 10057.
SkySMC is not a simulator, but a fully operational open monitoring system. It comes by default with a server including various virtualized applications and virtualized servers. There are various hardware extensions available from a training infrastructures and monitorable training radars to complete ATM systems.
SkyRadar's System Monitoring & Control training system can be easily blended into distance learning solutions.
- Configurable Monitoring and Control Software (SMC) in "FreeScopes" style
- Several views, including SMC view and Distributed Control System view
- Continuous (graphs over time) and discrete analytics (status indicators)
- Various communication protocols including SNMP, JSON
- Monitoring of any external system through IP-address and Object Identifier (OID).
- Virtualized ATC environment including various virtualized applications and servers.
- Extensions - The solution can be connected to
- the 8 GHz Training Radar, motor and server
- a fully operational Air Traffic Management system and tower simulator providing error messages (extension).
- a pedagogical server-rack with various servers, networks, UPS and possibilities to create faults and errors
- a configurable multi-sensor module, allowing to monitor any device or system on parameters like voltage, current, illumination, pressure, temperature and many more and connected technical training labs, enabling to set up a monitoring system and to train error fixing from scratch.
See more extensions