Term of Use
The term ‘SkyRadar’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office at Caller Weg 48. 58636 Iserlohn, Germany.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. It is assumed that users employed by or agents of Companies or enterprises have the appropriate knowledge and are acting as representatives of the Company or Enterprise.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- All content (text and images) used in this website is used on the assumption that it is accurate and that respective licenses and rights are properly taken care of. If for any reason we have used material inappropriately we will, when informed (via email@example.com) take immediate action to correct any errors or omissions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SkyRadar’s prior written consent
- In accessing any part of this website you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users.
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any harmful information containing eg a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to German law.
SkyRadar may suspend the operation of this website in full or in part at any time. In addition, we do not accept any liability for the continuous availability of the SkyRadar website.