Part #: SkyRadar ADS-B-live Ver.5.0PDF
Automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) is a surveillance technology for tracking aircraft as part of the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen). ADS-B makes flying significantly safer for the aviation community. This ADS-B live module tracks real ADS-B squitter signals in the sky, and with the help of a sophisticated simulation, it augments the received set of data and complements it with Mode A, C and S interrogation signals.
The signals are visualized in a plan-position-indicator as well as through pulse diagrams.
- ADS-B receiver, decoder and signal processing server (learn more about the server)
- ADS-B Antenna
- Analysis and Visualization Environment (as add-on to the FreeScopes Software)
The ADS-B training system operaties with real life air traffic data, providing an understanding of real-life data, visualized through FreeScopes on an unlimited number of concurrent PCs.
- Computer with latest HTML5 enabled browser. Current versions of Chrome, Firefox, MS Internet explorer, Opera and Safari are able to read HTML5.
- SkyRadar FreeScopes (comes free with the SkyRadar Cloud Server).
- SkyRadar CloudServer.
- SkyRadar Cloud Server
- SkyRadar Base Module
- SkyRadar Rotary Tripod
- SkyRadar Parabolic Reflector
- SkyRadar Target Tracker
- SkyRadar Security
- SkyRadar Target Subsystems
- Visualization of DF17 Squitter Signal via FreeScopes software in a PPI-Scope (Plan-Position-Indicator)
- Visualization of interrogation and downlinks as pulse diagrams as well as in a table