SkyRadar has developed a pedagogically enhanced monitoring environment. The system trains ATSEP on monitoring system health, but also on rapidly locating errors or points of system degradation, on rapidly fixing them and keeping downtimes short.
The system includes the monitoring environment and a simulated ATC environment. It connects to the various training laboratories by SkyRadar including:
- a simulated ATC environment
- the 8 GHz Training Radar, motor and server
- the Radar and Tower simulator
- a representative hardware infrastructure consisting of 3 rack servers, enforced errors in software and hardware
- technical training labs, enabling to set up a monitoring system and to train error fixing.
FreeScopes Graphical User Environment
The user experience and the ease of use benefit strongly from the stringent implementation in the FreeScopes look and feel. Students can drag and drop blogs from the blog diagrams and display in real time health or errors on component or system level.
Talk to us to conceive the best best fit for your qualification requirements within your available budget.