I am happy that the US Patent office granted another patent to Eric Moskwa and me. The patent extends a patent filed in 2014 (!!!) and describes a rule based multiapplication transceiver / sensor device with cloud connection. It can be used to monitor the human body from heartbeat to cancer markers.
The new extension even exceeds the original scope and includes perimeter surveillance.
The patent has several strong points:
- it is an early patent in the frame of the internet of things, connecting a health device, phones and cloud analytics / big data
- it suggests eHealth approached for heart and breath long-time surveillance and procedures for big data based analytics
- it suggests approaches to analyze exhaled air (breath) for cancer markers
- it claims the inclusion of radar sensors in mobile phones as an invention
- it even got an extension, protecting perimeter surveillance
If you are a company in the fields of e-Health, IoT, or cloud-based analytics, please contact us for discussions.
- US Patent US 9 , 746 , 551 B2 (August 29, 2017), by Ulrich Scholten & Eric Moskwa
- US Patent US 10,732,274 B2 ( August 04, 2020), by Ulrich Scholten & Eric Moskwa
- EU Patent EP 2 923 642 B1 (March 23, 2017), by Ulrich Scholten & Eric Moskwa