In this video we show how a sequence of defense algorithms can defeat a range deception attack.
Before watching this video, you might want to refresh your memory on range deception with this article.
The video walks us through 3 steps:
- First we see the undeceived signal
- Then we see the same situation but under attack of a range deception jammer. You can clearly see how the radar locks on the fake signal and follows it, losing the real target below the clutter threshold.
- Last we clean the radar image of its deception jamming. We use 3 algorithms in an interwoven way:
- Detection on I/Q data
- Prediction based on the previous detected information
- And continuous learning/updating of prediction step based on the actual received data
Now let us watch the video:
There is much more in SkySim
Follow our blogs and videos on SkySim to learn more about the simulator, range deception, angle deception, speed deception, radar lock on and major state of the art defense algorithms against malicious attacks.
Or simply talk to us to discuss your training solution.